Diligen is a legal technology company with software that dramatically improves the due diligence process for M&A and Corporate Finance transactions at larger law firms. Diligen streamlines due diligence by combining automatic contract review with collaborative project management. Using the latest machine learning algorithms, it reviews thousands of complex documents at a time, rapidly extracting key provisions with pinpoint accuracy. It allows you to assign documents and track progress with ease, even if the transaction is being worked on by multiple offices across the globe.
We’re an award winning technology company using artificial intelligence to improve the contract review process for legal teams. We have a robust, proven B2B SaaS product in an exciting field and are looking for excellent new team members to join our sales team.
What you’ll do:
- – Responsible for the full sales cycle from inbound lead (or self generated lead) to closed business
- – Qualifying and responding to inbound leads
- – Generating and nurturing new leads
- – Providing online and in person demos
- – Guiding potential clients through a successful trial
- – Negotiating contracts and closing business
- – Ongoing account management and support
- – Continually improve the sales process and strategy
What you’ll need:
- – 2-3 years of Account Executive experience
- – Legal background strongly preferred
- – A history of exceeding quota, generating significant revenue and keeping clients happy
- – A consultative sales style and a proven record of building strong relationships with key decision makers in mid to large size enterprises in the legal industry.
You’ll do well if:
- – You’re self motivated, hard working, relentless and excited to come to work each day
- – You treat clients as you would want to be treated – you diligently follow up but would never pester a prospect
- – You love being part of a tight knit, passionate team and playing an active role in the company’s growth
Salary: $60,000 base, 15% commission
Day-to-day you’ll be helping law and accounting firms, corporations and governments in buying a proven, high quality software application to make the painful and labour intensive process of contract review far easier and more efficient. You’ll be working directly with the founders and our fantastic team in our downtown Toronto office.