Trademark DIY’s proprietary web trademark application platform provides fully automated classification data identification and AI-generated goods and services explanatory descriptives. Accurate, fast and economic, our platform targets the 84 World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) signatory nations that have adopted the international Nice Classification of Goods and Services for the purpose of registering marks.
Trademark DIY is currently seeking an Algorithm/ Machine Learning Engineer to work on a full-time or part-time basis out of our downtown Toronto office space (Eaton’s Centre).
Join an exciting team at the forefront of leveraging data to disrupt the legal industry. The delivery of legal services is undergoing a tech transformation and you will be in the driver’s seat during this data-driven revolution.
You will work on leveraging data systems and machine learning algorithms to automate and predict client inputs and find new and innovative ways to impact the delivery of trademark registration services.
We are currently developing a new, innovative application platform for trademark registrants. You will architect, build, maintain, and improve this platform.
As an Algorithm/ Machine Learning Engineer, you will need the following skills and experience to succeed in the role:
- – A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- – A proven track record in building and maintaining high quality, robust and maintainable code.
- – An understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals.
- – Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL strategies and best practices.
- – An appetite for problem solving with a creative and resourceful approach to finding the right solution.
- – Self-motivated and outgoing person who can work closely with our founding partners.
- – Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- – Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- – Work on innovative products and challenging problems with intelligent (and fun) people
- – Be at ground zero of the legal services revolution
We are an equal opportunity employer – we truly value diversity! New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Apply by email to email@example.com