Business Development Representative
Diligen is a legal technology company with software that dramatically improves the due diligence process for M&A and Corporate Finance transactions at larger law firms. Diligen streamlines due diligence by combining automatic contract review with collaborative project management. Using the latest machine learning algorithms, it reviews thousands of complex documents at a time, rapidly extracting key provisions with pinpoint accuracy. It allows you to assign documents and track progress with ease, even if the transaction is being worked on by multiple offices across the globe.
We’re an award winning technology company using artificial intelligence to improve the contract review process for legal teams. We have a robust, proven B2B SaaS product in an exciting field and are looking for excellent new team members to join our sales team.
What you’ll do:
- – Qualify and respond to inbound leads
- – Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through emails and calls
- – Understand prospective client’s main challenges and educate on our solution
- – Set up meetings between prospective clients and our account executives
- – Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- – Close deals with smaller firms or legal teams
What you’ll need:
- – At least one year of BDR experience
- – A history of generating high quality leads and exceeding quota
- – A desire to learn quickly and move into an account executive role
- – Excellent communication skills and a consultative sales style
- – A thoughtful and professional approach when interacting with clients
- – A legal background is an asset
You’ll do well if:
- – You’re self motivated, hard working, relentless and excited to come to work each day
- – You treat clients as you would want to be treated – you diligently follow up but would never pester a prospect
- – You love being part of a tight knit, passionate team and playing an active role in the company’s growth
Salary: $40,000 base plus commission
Day-to-day you’ll be helping law firms and corporations in buying a proven, high quality software application to make the painful and labour intensive process of contract review far easier and more efficient. You’ll be working with our fantastic team in our downtown Toronto office.