Client Services Coordinator
GetQuorum is an e-proxy tool created to help condominium corporations and its unitholders reach quorum and pass bylaws at owner meetings. The e-proxy tool is simple, secure and Condo Act compliant. It was created to address a prevalent, recurring and expensive problem in the Canadian condominium marketplace – the failure of condominium corporations to reach quorum, a problem that prevents condominium owners from realizing their legal right to vote to on important owner meeting items such as director nominations and approval of special bylaws. GetQuorum makes submitting a proxy simple; owners can submit their proxies online through our secured website portal or through our secured app. As a part of its e-proxy voting platform, GetQuorum also offers its clients electronic delivery options and proxy solicitation services.
GetQuorum is proud to be alumni of Ryerson University’s Legal Innovation Zone (LIZ) and a current Growth Stage member of the MaRS FinTech portfolio. GetQuorum represents nearly 1000 clients and is growing daily. We anticipate strong growth in 2019 based on our 2018 successes and opportunities internationally. We need to grow our team to support all of our incoming business…
What does a Client Services Coordinator do?
Exceptional service and software are the underpinnings of our business. As a Client Services Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional service and ensure our clients achieve their desired results. More specifically:
- – Interact with our clients from on-boarding to service delivery and completion of services reporting
- – Use GetQuorum’s proprietary software to deliver proxy solicitation and governance communication services on behalf of our clients
- – Monitor response rates and make appropriate adjustments to ensure our clients are successful
- – Maintain ongoing and responsive communications with our clients
- – Use Microsoft Excel to model client data into required format for upload into GetQuorum’s platform
Required skills and experience:
- – Expertise in the usage of Microsoft Excel and Word
- – Expertise in the usage of Adobe PDF
- – Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong phone etiquette
- – 1+ years of client-facing, help desk or customer support experience
- – Ability to thrive in an unstructured, startup environment
Nice to have skills:
- – Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- – Experience with Issue tracking and ticketing software
- – Experience in software help desk or support desk environments
- – Knowledge of Ontario Condo Act, Real Estate or Legal experience
GetQuorum offers a competitive base salary + discretionary variable bonus + 3 weeks vacation + discretionary health care spending account + work from home flexibility on Fridays.
Join a fast going SaaS platform as we continue to grow our dominant market share in Ontario and our presence in Florida and internationally. You will have an opportunity to participate in product roadmap planning and gain hands on experience observing a SaaS platform scale rapidly. We offer valuable career experience for candidates that wish to run their own businesses in the future or for candidates that want to join larger, enterprise software environments.
Our sales and operations team has diverse backgrounds including Neuroscience, Marketing, Political Science and Musical Theatre Performance. We like candidates that are comfortable with people and keen to learn SaaS Best Practices.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- – Cover letter
- – Your resume or CV
- – LinkedIn profile