Customer Success & Partnership Associate
Founded is a digital legal platform that makes it easy and affordable for entrepreneurs to start and run their business with confidence.
We’re looking for our newest team member to lead our customer success at Founded. You’ll be responsible for being the first point of contact for customer inquiries and helping them make the most out of their Founded accounts. You’ll also be responsible for executing on retention strategies to help our customers understand the value in staying with Founded for all their legal needs. Ultimately, we want you to be the champion for our customers, creating memorable experiences using the best legal automation platform in North America!
You’ll also assist with partnership management, ensuring we have strong lines of communication open with all of our partners and that both parties are maximizing the opportunities from working together.
We’re currently a team of 10 developers, lawyers, designers and sales leaders who have deep respect for each other, enjoy working together, and are passionate about changing the legal industry.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
– Daily communication with customers via email, live chat, phone and Zoom
– Assist in the creation of materials to assist with customer success
– Working with our team to develop, implement and execute best practice retention strategies
– Regularly communicate with existing partners to ensure strong relationships and an understanding of partnership needs
– Work in an Agile development environment that allows each team member to build and iterate quickly
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
– Strong communication skills: You’re comfortable speaking to customers over phone and video
– Confident & Focused : You thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment and look forward to being able to handle multiple projects at one time
– Empathetic: You want to listen and learn about our customers and ways to make it easier for them to achieve their business goals
– Eagerness to learn: You’re excited to learn everyday and to find solutions to obstacles
– Strong writing skills: You enjoy writing and are comfortable with responding to inquiries without a second set of eyes reviewing first
– Team player: Enjoy working in a group environment and are excited about the collective win!
NOTE: We’re happy to train recent graduates with little to no customer success experience that are looking to get into the technology and/or legal industries
IT’D BE NICE IF YOU HAD:
– Post-secondary degree or college diploma
– 1-2 years of customer success experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Competitive salary
– Health, Dental & Vision Care Benefits Program
– Fruit, snacks, coffee in the office
– Team events
– The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup
– An inclusive workplace environment open to people of all genders, races, backgrounds, abilities and perspectives