Full Stack Engineer
Diligen is a legal technology company with software that dramatically improves the due diligence process for M&A and Corporate Finance transactions at larger law firms. Diligen streamlines due diligence by combining automatic contract review with collaborative project management. Using the latest machine learning algorithms, it reviews thousands of complex documents at a time, rapidly extracting key provisions with pinpoint accuracy. It allows you to assign documents and track progress with ease, even if the transaction is being worked on by multiple offices across the globe.
We apply artificial intelligence to legal contract analysis and review. We are looking for a candidate that has exceptional talent in front-end and back-end development to improve, optimize and further develop our web application.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
At least 3 years experience as a full stack engineer
Expert in Node JS
Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL or ability to quickly learn
Experience with agile development methodologies
Experience building secure web applications
Experience deploying and managing production environments
Proficient using Linux
Design the architecture of key web application components
Build and curate solid web application code
Implement a robust set of services and APIs
Implement security and data protection best practices in the web application environment
In this role you will be a key member of a passionate and dedicated team. You’ll work with us in the DMZ incubator in Toronto, part of the top rated university-based incubator in North America. You will be working on tough engineering challenges, pushing boundaries to build a product that delights users.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to Konrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- You’re a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services, both internally and externally.