Growth Marketing & Customer Success Intern
Destin is the first comprehensive and unique Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered integrated platform and chatbot solution. Its purpose is to create a pleasant experience for everyone on their new journey to Canada. Destin closes the gap between the lawyers and immigrants and access to information in an unbiased, affordable and convenient way.
Our platform will ensure that you receive fast and accurate answers to your questions, and your progress is transparent and trackable. After detecting your eligibility, If you wish to prepare your own documents, we will guide you through the process and smart fillable documents will ease your life. You will also have an opportunity to get connected to lawyers based on your needs so that your application is prepared correctly and expediently.
Do you share the same belief with us that the immigration process can be easier, more affordable and more convenient for everyone in the world? Enjoy interacting with customers and creating cool campaigns for them? Are you looking forward to working in a startup ecosystem with the newest technology and be exposed to the latest innovation? Are you hungry to learn what’s is happening in the Artificial Intelligence(AI) field? If the answers are yes, you are in the right place.
As the Growth Marketing & Customer Success Intern, you will play a central role in telling Destin AI’s journey.
About us and why us?
We are a Toronto based startup born out of the Founders Institute (a global startup accelerator rooted in Silicon Valley) focused on helping immigrants through AI technology. Our purpose is to ease the life of immigrants while their application to various visas and support immigration specialists to eliminate their administrative workload by automating their repetitive tasks and letting them interact with more customers efficiently.
We are a team of immigrants and supporting people from all around the world. Currently, we are backed by the Legal Innovation Zone and NextAI. Joining us, you will be able to get exposed to the legal tech industry, gain deep insights about global mobility, travel and immigration fields and last but not least have an opportunity to work with people with diverse backgrounds.
Who are we searching for?
We are searching for a people person who is a compassionate, energetic, curious and critical thinker. You will be our voice for our customers and the voice of our customers inside our company. You will be the one telling our story, new developments to our stakeholders and making our customers happy. You will be helping us with Customer Engagement and Acquisition which involves Digital Media Management and Marketing Campaigns support.
– Hacking the Customer Acquisition by optimizing marketing channels
– Creating compelling content, blog articles, press releases, by using an engaging voice to grow followers on our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
– Reviewing web content, suggesting and executing best practice enhancements to improve searchability and readability, engagement and loyalty of our brand
– Join and provide support at events to Destin team
– Provide research on potential/existing customers and generate marketing/media metrics reports
– Engaging with our customers through our bot or platform on a daily basis to handle their questions and provide solutions
– Employ a systematic approach to customer acquisition and monitor customers’ interaction analytics
– Support product demos and onboarding of customers
– Provide ongoing support re troubleshooting and creating FAQs to ease support issues
– Assist both supply (Immigration Specialists) and demand (Immigrants) channels to facilitate the conversation
– Bridge users and the Destin AI team’s communication to ensure users’ satisfaction.
– Seek feedback and provide recommendations for product improvement
– Background in Growth Marketing, Customer Success, Digital Media, Advertising or related field
– Capability to work in a fast-paced startup environment as part of a diverse team or independently, where required
– Creative, analytical thinker, fast learner and communicator who can integrate inputs from a variety of stakeholders into a clear action
– Passionate about writing and creating meaningful content
– Based in Toronto or willing to relocate
– Knowing SEO, SEM, Facebook Advertising optimization
– Experience in design, video editing and knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effect, etc.)
– Experience in a startup or B2C/B2B SaaS marketplace business, a plus
– Additional language skills are welcome
Please consider that this is an Internship position at this moment, in the future, it may convert to a full-time position.
How to approach us?
Feel free to send your resume to us along with answers to below points:
– Why would you like to be part of our team?
– Have you had an experience where you communicated any product/service to customers?
– Social Media Accounts you managed previously (if any).