Business Development Associate
Alexsei is a service for answering complex legal questions at scale. By design, we are aggregating the world’s legal research data in order to build a truly autonomous lawyer. Specifically, Alexsei is a web-based platform that provides a fast and affordable service for lawyers to get answers to their legal research questions and a user interface for lawyers to manage all their legal research data.
- Lead Management & Generation
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls;
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads for Alexsei;
- Provide excellent relationship management to ensure all needs are addressed;
- Ability to adjust your communication style to cater to different audiences using expertise, tact, diplomacy and listening skills.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a software company that is modernizing legal services and lawyer workflows. The role involves investigating partnership opportunities with law firms, institutions and in-house counsel, and identifying channel partnerships. You will be working directly with the founding team to implement and accelerate go-to-market strategies
- Current student of a Marketing, Finance or Computer Science program
- 1 Year of experience in marketing/sales and lead generation/management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to have high-level conversations with business professionals and executives
- Strong customer service, time-management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with CRM software is a bonus