Ruby on Rails Engineer
Evichat is an eDiscovery tool that allows lawyers to efficiently collect and review mobile communications and social media data from litigants – reducing costs, resources, and time spent on the file. Our top-down scrolling interface allows lawyers to review collected data/evidence as it would appear on the mobile device itself, making review easy and natural.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic software developer who’s looking to improve themselves professionally and personally as well. You’ll be working out of our downtown office at the Legal Innovation Zone, North America’s first legal-tech incubator.
– Opportunity to work in Ruby on Rails on both the front and back end
– Opportunity to gain experience working with AI / Machine Learning
Work will primarily involve:
– integrating with multiple social platforms used across the world as we expand our business.
– Adding features to our RoR web platform
– Creation of API endpoints for the mobile side of things.
– Opportunity to work on mobile development if inclined to do so.
– Basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
– Ruby on Rails experience (at least a couple projects or have worked on a RoR team before)
– Experience Integrating with 3rd party services / APIs
Compensation and Benefits Information:
– Compensation: Industry Standard
– Opportunity to attend all DMZ & LIZ networking events, as well as their professional and personal development workshops
– DMZ is North America’s largest university run incubator
Note: No recruiters and No Dev shops please.
The ideal candidate will also have some experience with at least 1 of the following:
– Mobile Dev
– Dev-ops (AWS)
-RoR in a full-time setting