Senior Full-Stack Developer
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our team
As a full-stack developer, you will get the chance to shape and grow a game-changing digital signature solution. We are looking for a teammate who can take care of our platform development and the lead on some big ideas.
This role is for a passionate developer who likes non-trivial tasks and thinks outside of the box. You will be provided a well-structured framework for building micro-services with an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- A startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions.
- The opportunity to shape the design of a world-class product.
- Stock options.
- Office space in a great accelerator/startup environment in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Flexible working schedule and ability to work from home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a small team with other highly skilled developers who are passionate about solving large, complex problems using modern technologies and methodologies.
- Adapting to the ever-changing environment of a fast-paced, agile start-up
- Producing clean and concise code and challenge it to be tested – you take pride in your work.
- Collaborate with C-Suite to understand the nuances of the digital signature business, our customers, and their needs.
- Contributing thoughts and ideas to the growth and improvement of technology.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building REST APIs and microservices
- Start-up DNA who’s an Agile champion and accustomed to fast pace environments.
- Have production code or work samples that you are willing to share upon being interviewed.
- Must be able to work independently while collaborating with a remote distributed team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience building large-scalable apps.
- Experience with or keen interest Self-Sovereign Identity management, Blockchain, Web3, and cryptography.
- Passionate about creating visually compelling UIs with an eye for design and a mind for UX.
- Design and architecture experience.
- Understanding how a containerized environment works.
Click here to apply! We look forward to connecting with all relative and considered candidates!