Sprint Studio is an interactive online, free, 12-week intensive program that helps future entrepreneurs develop their proof of concept into a market-ready product.
This program helps early-stage startups around the world develop innovative legal tech products and validate their business model. It focuses on initial customer development and building a marketable minimum viable product (MVP).
Participants will be working on the incremental development of their MVP to create a strong feedback loop with potential users. The cohort will engage with online content developed by industry experts, while working closely with various LIZ mentors to progress through program milestones.
Applications for the cohort starting in September 2020 are now closed.
What We Look For
The program is open to entrepreneurs, young lawyers, law students, and recent graduates, as well as innovation enthusiasts all over the world.
- Be technology-oriented
- Your idea aims to impact legal services
- You have or will have an MVP
- You are looking to develop a proof of concept into a market-ready solution
- You are driven, coachable, and looking to be part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to learn
- You are ready to grow your business and are able to invest 3 hours per week for the virtual sessions and will be able to attend a virtual demo day
Learn how to engage with early adopters and turn users into potential customers.
Build out your Minimum Viable Product using lean startup principles.
Marketing & Sales
Make the first sale of your new product and establish your go-to-market strategy.
What to Expect
Product Sprint Weeks
Marketing & Sales Coaching
Virtual Sessions with Industry Experts
User Testing Pipeline
1:1 Mentorship & Milestone Tracking
Applications Are Now Closed
Program Starts: September 15th, 2020
Program Ends: November 24th, 2020
What You Will Get Out of the Program
- Discovering a core audience to market to
- Creating an early-stage product that could catch the attention of early adopters
- Learning how to sell a new product on the market
- Developing the knowledge and skills needed to pitch investors
- Connecting to a new community of like-minded people
- Learning how to poise a startup for growth by hiring the right growth team
When is the deadline to apply?
The deadline to apply is September 1, 2020.
When can I expect to hear a decision about my application?
You can expect to hear back from us by the first or second week of September.
Who is the program open to?
The program is open to entrepreneurs, young lawyers, law students, and recent graduates as well as innovation enthusiasts all over the world.
When and where does the program take place?
The program is virtual and takes place on a weekly basis. The 12-week program is followed by a virtual demo day.
What is expected from me when joining the program?
You are expected to be committed to giving around 2-3 hours per week remotely throughout the program (Sept 15- Dec 1) followed by participation in a virtual Demo Day at the end of the program. The rest of the time we expect you to be working on your company.
How will this program help me?
Discovering a specific core audience to market to
Creating an early-stage product that would catch the attention
of early adopters
Learning how to sell a new product on the market
Developing the knowledge and skills needed to pitch to investors
Connecting to a community of like-minded people
Learning how to poise a startup for growth by hiring
the right growth team